Tuesday Morning Bike

Weather forecast for tomorrow is calling for 60% chance of rain during our ride time.
If raining or roads are wet from nights rain, group ride will be cancelled.
Feel free to do an indvidual ride or ride on the indoor trainer or join the GC Tri track workout as an alternate workout.

If no rain and roads are dry, we will ride at regular time, departing 14th st ferry at 5:40am.